Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey!!

Well, CHOIR CAMP 2010 IS OFFICIALLY OVER. =( It's okay!! Now you can all look forward to choir camp 2011!!! =D Yeah, all except sec 4s...hinthint, we're leaving soon, so coughFAREWELLcough...nevermind, we'll come back and join you for camp next year, kay? Only difference is that we won't sleep on the super-duper-hard MEP room floor...heheh!

I'm gonna keep this short, so just wanted to say that I hope that all of you enjoyed camp VERY MUCH. Of course, there was the good and there was the bad, but overall, I think there was more good than bad, so...SMILE!

I think that camp was a great time of fellowship, learning and growth, so personally, I am happy with the outcome of camp. Just make sure you take home whatever you've learnt, whatever it may be, and remember that choir is just as fun as you make it. This camp could have been a disaster if everyone refused to cooperate, but because of everyone's enthusiasm, we ALL had fun! Let's do the same for our practices, kay?

Well, a few take-away pointers:
1. We are better than we think. Apply all that you've learnt everytime you sing, and we'll grow into the best choir WE CAN BE.

2. Energy and attitude are the two most key things in choral singing. Musicality will take care of itself if we give off our best.

3. Yes, I know you're all waiting for me to say it, so, have FAITH, TRUST and TEAMWORK! =D

Love you all!
eli sayampanathan

"They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you, for I am with you, declares the LORD, to deliver you." - Jeremiah 1:19